Paloma 26 litre Gas Geyser (PH-261CWHA)
SPECIAL on Paloma Controllers – R500.00 (incl vat) when purchased with the geyser.
- Manufactured in Japan since 1930.
- Paloma 20l & 26l models have been custom made for South African conditions & altitude variations within South Africa.
- Operate on either LP Gas or Natural Gas.
- Paloma geysers can supply multiple hot water outlets simultaneously
- Electrically ignited. Can be operated on generator/ inverter/ Computer UPS.
- For outdoor installation.
- Paloma units can be installed on existing or new solar systems to boost or back-up solar generated hot water.
- Flamesafe Protection Systems that automatically shut down the geyser should a fault occur.
- Optional Remote Control allowing easy setting of water temperatures. Deluxe controllers also offer ‘Bath Fill’ mode & shut-off safety features.
- EZ-Link allows homes with greater demand for hot water, or areas where ambient temperatures are very low, to link two geysers together to deliver twice the flow.
- Intelligent hot water delivery using sensor controlled heating to ensure constant water temperature & ensuring only the minimum amount of gas is used at any one time.
- Sensor controlled water pressure monitor which automatically adjusts water pressure entering the geyser.
- LED Error Code Display which will display an error code if the geyser should stop operating for any reason. A full list of error codes & solutions can be found in the user manual.
- ICAD Safety – this is a sensor which monitors combustion products. If excessive levels reached the unit will shut off automatically, ensuring no harmful by-products are emitted.
- 10 year warranty on the Heat Exchanger unit. 3 year warranty on all piping. 1 year warranty on electronic components.
Capacity: 2.5-26l/ min
- Gas Combustion (min-max): LPG:LPG: 0.33-3.9kg/ hrNG: 19-199 Mj/hr
- Electrical Consumption (w): 64 @ 230v
- Ignition & Combustion System: Continuous electronic spark with low NOx emission burner
- Min Water Pressure: 80 kPa
- Max Water Pressure: 1000kPa
- Gas & Water Connections: ¾” or 20mm
h 565mm x 350mm x 195mm
- Weight: 20.8 kg