Outback FLEXmax80 MPPT Charge Controller 80A 12V/24V/36V/48V
Price based on collection from Randburg Warehouse.
- The de facto standard in the industry, from the originators of the multiple voltage MPPT charge controller and the first choice for system design professionals
- Innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous
- and active; increases PV array output by up to 30%
- Lower PV array voltage means maximum resistance from shading
- versus higher voltage controllers
- Full power output in ambient temperature up to 104°F (40°C)
- Battery voltages from 12 to 60VDC
- Greater than 98% peak efficiency; less than 1W self-consumption
The FLEXmax family of charge controllers is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power. The innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers. Thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60 Amps or 80 Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C).
Included in all of the FLEXmax Charge Controllers are the revolutionary features first developed by OutBack Power, including support for a wide range of nominal battery voltages and the ability to step-down a higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank. A built-in, backlit 80 character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications allows FLEXmax series Charge Controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivaled complete system integration.
FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers are the only choice when you demand a high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system