Morningstar ProStar 30A 12V/24V Charge Controller with Meter
Price based on collection from Randburg Warehouse.
Morningstar’s ProStar is the world’s leading mid-range solar controller for both professional and consumer applications.
This second generation ProStar Unit:
• Adds new features and protections using highly advanced technology.
• Provides longer battery life and improved system performance.
• Sets new standards for reliability and self-diagnostics.
• Tropicalization: conformal coating, stainless steel fasteners & anodized aluminium heat sink.
• No switching or measurement in the grounded leg.
• 100% solid state.
• Very low voltage drops.
• Current compensated low voltage disconnect (LVD).
• LED’s indicate battery status and faults.
• Capable of 25% overloads.
• Remote battery voltage sense terminals.
• Estimated 15 year life.
• PWM series battery charging (not shunt).
• 3-position battery select: gel, sealed or flooded.
• Very accurate control and measurement.
• Jumper to eliminate telecom noise.
• Parallel for up to 300 amps.
• Temperature compensation.
Voltage - 12 V /24 V.
Temp. Comp. (mV/˚C)* - (-30mV / -60mV).
Accuracy - 40mV / 60mV.
Min. Voltage to Operate - 8 V.
Self-consumption - 22mA / 25mA.
Lvd Current Coefficient** - (-20mV / -40mV).
Charge Algorithm - PWM constant voltage.
Operating Temperature - (-40˚C to + 60˚C).
- Operating Temp. - (-30˚C to + 85˚C).
- Voltage Accuracy - 0.5%.
- Current Accuracy - 2%.
- Self-Consumption - 1mA.
Dimensions (L x H x W) - 15.26cm x 10.5cm x 5.51cm.