Lorentz Dry Run Well Probe
Mechanically Activated Device for Dry Run Protection in Applications with LORENTZ Solar Pump Systems. The switch can be used to detect the water level within a well. When the water level in the well dropped below the level of the well probe, the LORENTZ Controller will stop the pump and indicates Source Low LED.
• Reliable dry run protection.
• Simple to install.
• Trouble free operation.
• Splicing kit included.
• Max. Operating temperature 55°C.
• Enclosure class - IP68.
• Submersion depth - max 50 m.
• Cable length - 1.5m.
• Wire size - 2 x 0.75mm² or AWG 19, waterproofed.
• Mounted in vertical position.
Dimension / Weight
• Packaging dimensions - 260mm x 170mm x 40 mm.
• Total weight - 0.1kg.