Leoch 12V 100AH Long Life Deep Cycle AGM Gel Solar Battery
Leoch International Technology Ltd. specializes in the research, development and manufacture of world-renowned Leoch brand reserve power batteries, SLI batteries, and motive power batteries. Leoch batteries feature superior flooded, AGM VRLA, flat plate gel VRLA, tubular gel VRLA, and TPPL VRLA technologies. Their years of innovation and excellence have made them one of China's leading manufacturers and developers of lead-acid batteries. With more than 300 researchers and technicians on staff, Leoch Batteries is continually developing new, advanced battery technologies.
The company's batteries are known for their exceptional, long-life performance and high quality dependability. Leoch Batteries is ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS180001, and TS16949 quality certified. They’re one of China's first companies to receive British IEC product authentication, and are European Union CE, German VdS, Tyre, American UL, and Russian PCT product authenticated. Leoch Batteries currently holds 39 patents, and their advanced manufacturing facilities feature state-of-the-art technologies that ensure supremely reliable construction.
- Capacity 60 to 240 AH
- Virgin lead plates w. copper alloy terminal inserts (low resistance)
- Wider operating temperature: -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
- Solid ABS jar and cover (UL94V-0 Flame Retardent available)
- Strong gravity catsed grids for long life
- Designed for Critical Telecom Applications - 11 year design life
- 100% initial capacity and tolerates warmer temperatures better
- UL recognized, IEC 60896-21 22 certified and IATA approved for Air freight.
- 3600 cycles @ 20% DOD
- Longest warranty in its class
- 3 year warranty