Hoppecke OPzV solar.power 1000 AH - 2V Sealed Lead Acid Gel Battery
Optimised for stringed use in large sized solar installations, Hoppecke's solar.power range is designed to maximise efficiency and cycle life, making them ideal for off-grid solar applications. They feature highly effective tubular plate technology which maximises charge acceptance and a design which allows for excellent compatibility and space utilisation. In addition this, these batteries also feature all of the maintenance-free benefits that come with gel technology batteries.
Using 2V cells is a great way to achieve a large storage capacity while keeping costs down. Perfect for using with high powered systems to deliver the loads that are required.
- Maintenance-free: no need for water refilling due to innovative Gel-technology
- Very high expected service life - due to optimized lead-calcium alloy
- Very high cycle stability - due to tubular plate design
- Maximum compatibility - design according to DIN 40742
- Optimal space utilization - due to possibility of horizontal arrangement
- Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation - based on using Hoppecke system connectors