Efergy e2 Classic Wireless 3 Phase Electricity Monitor
The efergy e2 electricity monitor is simple to install and use. The sensor wirelessly sends information about the amount of electricity you are using to the display monitor. The monitor converts this into kilowatt-hours, the standard unit which the electricity company uses to charge you. This shows how much you are using in the same units that are on your bill. Input the amount your energy company charges you for each kilowatt-hour and you can see how much you are spending in electricity instantly. Make instant changes to save money, energy and the environment.
• Easy to set up and use.
• Portable or compact display, can be placed anywhere in the home.
• Download your energy data to your PC/Mac.
• Manage your energy on your PC/Mac with our elink software.
• Understand your carbon footprint.
• View your real time energy consumption (cost, CO2 and kWh).
• View historical daily, weekly or monthly data (cost, CO2 and kWh).
• View daily, weekly or monthly average (cost, CO2 and kWh).
• Select up to 2 tariff settings.
• Audio Alert if you exceed your set maximum consumption target.
• Up to 70m range.
• Portable or wall mountable display.
• 12 months minimum battery life (with 2400 mAh alkaline batteries).
• Mains or battery powered options for the display unit.
Micro - Generation
• Our monitors can be used to monitor micro-generation but do not provide net metering information. Our sensor will read the current going through your feed cable but will not ascertain the direction of the current. This means that at night, for example, if your inverter is using some electricity the monitor will show this and add it to the generation values.
• This product is not suitable for net metering installations. If you are looking for a net metering solution, please keep an eye on our website, we will launching our ennova solution soon this year and this is designed for net-metering consumers.
The elink software
• Download your energy consumption data to your Mac or PC and analyse it with our elink 2.2 software. View informative graphs, print or save reports as PDF files. Data may also be viewed using Excel or Numbers.
• See your energy information through both graphs and numbers.
• Print and save your energy data in Excel and PDF format.
• Compare different utility tariffs that could reduce your energy costs.
• Investigate your daily, historical as well as average daily demand.
• Add messages in order to explain any consumption change.
• Simulate changingsingle to dual tariff scheme and see benefits.
• Simulate what would happen if demand peaks were to shifted.
• Find out ideas on energy saving plans.
• Frequency - 433 MHz.
• Transmission Time - 6 sec, 12 sec or 18 sec.
• Transmission Range - 40m - 70m.
• Sensor Voltage Range - 90 V - 600 V.
• Measuring Current - 50mA - 95A.
• Memory - 64K.
• Pack Size H x W x D - 20.2 cm x 20.5 cm x 7 cm.
• Portable Display Unit Power - 3 X AAA Batteries.
• Transmitter Power - 3 X AA Batteries.
• elink software requirements OS - Windows XP/ Vista x 32 with SP3 for XP and SP1 for Vista, Mac OS X (elink 2), Platform: .Net framework 3.5 with SP1, Display minimum 800 px x 600px, 32 bit colour.
In the Box
• 1 x Elite portable display.
• 1 x Transmitter.
• 3 x Sensors.
• 1 x Instructions manual.
• 1 x Elink instructions manual.