1/2 Inch Mexican Hat Water Saving Shower Head - 90cm (13L min)
The average household shower expels approximately 15 litres of water per minute. A shower that has a water saving shower head fitted will expel approximately 9 or 10 litres per minute. Changing your normal non-energy efficient shower head to our energy efficient shower head can save you water, electricity and money every month.
- 90mm diameter.
- Suitable for use in domestic and low pressure applications.
- Cost effective method of saving water and electricity.
- Operates at pressures from 100kPa to 600kPa.
- Flow rate not significantly affected by pressure change.
- Flow regulated to ≤13L / min @ 400kPa.
- Stainless steel mesh filter integrated into rubber washer to prevent grit from entering the shower head body.
- Soft silicone nozzles can be rubbed with finger to remove calcium deposits.
- Brass swivel knuckle ensures durability and secure mounting to shower arm.
- Standard 1⁄2” BSP female threaded fitting, suitable for fitment to all standard arms.
Chrome plated finish.
ABS swivel joint.