Kilowatt Labs Sirius Core 7100 Super Capacitor Module
Kilowatt Labs’ Sirius Energy Storage is enabling a meaningful transition away from fossil fuels. The world’s first super-capacitor-based energy storage system
Sirius Energy Storage products for stationary applications are currently available in selected markets.
This modular and scalable system provides a technically and commercially viable, plug-and-play replacement for chemical batteries.
Please note that pricing excludes delivery. Kindly call or email for pricing.
- Actively balanced and stable operation at all commercial voltages
- Flat discharge curve (module discharge rate is determined by the load)
- 2% per month self-discharge when idle and in sleep mode
- Cell level energy density of 70-80Wh/kg
- Supercap cell cycle life and capacity unaffected by high rate of charge or discharge
- Supercap cell projected calendar life of 45 years and cycle life of 1,000,000 cycles
- High charge / discharge capability
- Wide operating temperature range of supercap cells
- No degradation of capacity and efficiency over cycle life
- Works with standard inverters / rectifiers/regulators used with Lead Acid or Li Ion batteries
- Non-toxic, with no risk of thermal runaway
- Form factor similar to chemical batteries